Fly Fisherman For Christ

God truly was and is a mighty and majestic creator.
I especially feel close to God in the Deschutes River canyons. I spent years growing up in those canyons learning lessons from my earthy and heavenly father.
To believe in a world without God you must believe in a theory of chaos. Yet while I fly fish I am surrounded by a world of complete and perfect order. Studying the life cycles of the very fish we find recreation in helps me to find God. God's design was and is without flaw.
Fly Fisherman For Christ is a group of Christian men who live in Oregon and share a belief in Jesus Christ. We believe that we are on this earth to share the love of Jesus, and one way we do this is to invite people to simply fish.
Our group also believes that we have a precious resource in which God has trusted us. We will make every attempt to be good stewards of this beautiful planet that God has blessed us with. So because of this we coordinate river cleanups to remove debris and hopefully raise awareness.


These picture are from a Clackamas River cleanup project that I set up in 2004. It was great to remove all of that terrible debri from the rivers side! People please respect your enivronment and practice good stewardship!
God Bless!
Bible Verses:
Matthew 4:18-20
Matthew 28:16-20

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home